Thursday, June 19, 2014

Getting Organised..

I used to have a craft room.

My very own craft room.

The space was all mine - and I didn't have to share it with anyone.

All my goodies were in the same room - and I knew where to find things...

MOST of the time.

Supplies...


Then...

Along came baby number four - and we needed the space for a nursery.

Bye-bye crafting paradise. Hello Baby!

Since then, I've been in a jumbled mess with my supplies.

But I've found a new way to store them... it's in the middle of our Family Room... which is not ideal - but it's neat, organised and most of all INSPIRING...

Now if only I had another three of these shelving units!

And my own room.

supplies


5 comments:

Twigwoman said...

Are your lovely shelves from Ikea?

laughing purple goldfish said...

Yes, Twiggy - they are from IKEA. This cube shelving is very popular here at the moment - but the sturdiness and quality of the IKEA ones were the best by far.

Lin | Timeshare attorney said...

i like it , tnx for share

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica-June said...

It looks gorgeous! I wish I had a room like that, lol.