Friday, February 15, 2008

what do you do, when you're down with the flu?

48 hours worth of head spins and cold sweats...

and yet somewhere in amongst it all, I was desperate to get my hands on some crafting!

not that I was actually capable of sitting upright without support... but these things can be done in any position...

at least I was wise enough not to 'work' on any of my current projects... because my brilliant ideas when I am sick or over-tired, are not always so genius in the cold hard light of day

so I stayed away from wips... and took my inspiration from my pyjamas

(let's face it... I've been in them for a couple of days straight now)

I started on a pyjama bag - yes, a bag knit from pyjamas and other such flannelette goodies

(just realised I have no idea how to spell flannelette... and the more times I try... the more ridiculous the word seems to be)

I suspect I am still under a bit of a flu stupor, so I will leave you with a sneak peek at this latest project... and will decide in a couple of days whether it is a 'keeper' or not

pyjama knits

man, I hope I didn't cut up any of my good jammies!

No comments: