Monday, February 20, 2012

A Secret Project.

IMG_1109

I hate Secret Projects.

Half the fun of making something, is that I get to share it with you all...

So I really don't like it at all when I have to keep details under wrap.

Which means that I should stop submitting patterns for books/magazines - because they NEVER want you to share details before publication... and sometimes it's a really, REALLY long time until the work is published.

I am allowed to show you a teeny weeny little glimpse... so what you see in the photo is a few of the swatches I made for the tail... and based on shape and length of the tail, you can probably guess what type of animal I am making (but of course I am not telling you anything).

Cooperative Press are publishing a series of Fresh Designs Crochet books... and my little guy will be appearing in the Toys issue...

Very Exciting. And I'll tell you more about it as soon as I can.

1 comment:

psmflowerlady said...

Jumping up and down - IknowIknowIknow!!!