Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Procrastination...

IMG_2050

I think that I might just be the eternal procrastinator...

And it's not just about putting off those dreary, boring household chores - to focus on craft instead...

I also procrastinate about my Craft Projects.

For example, right now I have the following to do:
  1. Finish charity blanket before Saturday - crochet is ALMOST done, but there are a million ends to weave in - I've been at this one for such a long time!
  2. Finish Freeform Wall Art by Friday - this is my contribution for the 2012 International Free Form Crochet Guild Show - still need to attach my piece to the backing, and add finishing touches - also take some magnificent photographs to submit for the exhibit.
  3. Finish making the April CAL Sample for next month's Challenge by Friday. At this stage I am only about 30% done. Will also need to take some time to prepare clear photographs.
  4. Write and edit the pattern for the April CAL piece before Saturday.
And what am I doing???

Well, I'm fiddling about with my IntNatCroMo Freeform piece instead!

Maybe it's not just a procrastination issue - it might be a total lack of self-discipline as well...

IMG_2048

    2 comments:

    Sara said...

    Hey! I always enjoy your blog. Because of that
    I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! If you'd like to check it out you can head over to my blog and give it look! I enjoy your blog! :)
    http://sincerelysarahandcrafted.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/versatile-blogger-award/

    Loren said...

    You are far too hard on yourself, Sharon!