Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Flower Headband

Flower Headband

Remember the gorgeous Crochet Jacket which Loren sent for Little Miss Charlie?

Flower Headband

Well... you might also recall that Loren included the leftover yarn, so that I could make a matching headband for the outfit...

Flower Headband

And here it is! 

Flower Headband

A simple headband, embellished with a giant flower and little pearl beads at the centre...

Flower Headband

Of course Charlie keeps trying to tear it off her head - just like a typical toddler - but I manged to get a few cutie-pie photos taken!

Flower Headband

And one day I might even mange a photo of her wearing the jacket AND the headband at the same time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo beautiful!!!!! Which I had the time AND patern.............! Please enjoy your creative time for my sake as well!!!!! GREETINGS!!!!!!!

oopsudroppedthis said...

So adorable!