Wednesday, January 25, 2012

C is for Charlotte

'Twas the Night Before Christmas,

And all through the house,

Not a creature was stirring...

Not even a mouse.
 
IMG_0338

When I suddenly realised that I had TOTALLY FORGOTTEN to make a Christmas Gift for my baby girl!!!

Aaaarghhhh... how could that possibly be?

That gorgeous little baby, the one I spend almost every waking hour with... how could I possibly have forgotten her???

OOPS.

So it had to be something quick, and something that I had all the materials on hand for.

As you can see... I went with the Rag Wreath idea, starting with a cardboard C.

It looks gorgeous hanging on her bedroom door, and all I really had to do was tie some knots

IMG_0337

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love this idea! How whimsical! How easy is this to make would love to rry it out
Cookpam@yahoo.com

laughing purple goldfish said...

thanks Pam...

it really is incredibly easy to make - and doesn't require too much concentration either!