Friday, March 26, 2010

home again, home again - jiggidy jog!

Actually... I've been home all week, but it's just been kind of crazy around here...

The retreat was fabulous... magnificent... marvellous... tremendous... excellent... wonderful... superb... phenomenal... amazing... spectacular... awesome... brilliant...

Enough said - I'm sure that you get the idea!

missing 1

The plan was to assemble my 2009 BAMCAL afghan while away... but I somehow managed to only pack 24 of the 25 squares!!!

Hmmm - maybe some more careful packing next time???

missing 2

8 comments:

misha said...

I'm sure the missing square has something to do with that bottle of Baileys :) The colour combinations of the afghan are phenomenal!

Kyliie said...

Welcome back :) I love, love, love your afghan!!!

Diane said...

Although I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished piece, I don't mind waiting because your afghan is already very, very beautiful.

Jo said...

Could happen to anyone - my daughter recently went away for the weekend for a fancy dress party and left the fancy dress at home.

The quilt looks "trop cool" as they say here in France.

Kim said...

I just love your afghan! I love that it's got all different sets of colors, but yet each piece totally matches the rest. But then that's so your style!

I was wondering though, what is your preferred method of joining the blocks? I'm good at making the blocks, but I've never done a project that requires joining them, until recently. And I just can't seem to make the seams look right.

cam90066 said...

Yeah.....love finally seeing all those squares (even if one's missing). Good to hear your time away went so well and look forward to all the squares being joined into a fab piece. (What kind of border do you have in mind?)

misha said...

Just a note to let you know I've been here hoping to see a new post :)

Sharon Maher said...

misha - thanks... you gave me the kick in the pants I needed!!!