Tuesday, June 22, 2010

bellie bug

Remember the Junk Drawer Challenge???

The idea was to take three or more items from your junk drawer, and create something new with them...

I didn't think that I was going to have time to play along, but then I managed to put this little bug together while chatting on the phone the other day.

Multi-tasking... it's the only way that I ever get anything done!

P6180013

P6180017

P6180021

P6180022

Don't know what will become of him...

I'm sure he'll end up embellishing a bag... or a hat... or something...

P6180025

4 comments:

Jacqui Delaney said...

Too cute! - You always think outside the box

Kyliie said...

Good Gosh! I would've never thought of that! I don't have any ideas for the contest!

Deb said...

You are so creative!

(Should I admit I feared the worst when I saw the title? - thought you had the flu bug in your household! So glad it's this little guy instead)

Can I ask if that is an outdoor plant the bellie bug is resting on? If so, what is it that it can bloom in your fall/winter season? Just curious, as a gardener.

Kim said...

Wow that's so cute. Who would've thought!