Thursday, September 11, 2008

inside case number one...

This is starting to feel a little bit like "Deal or No Deal"

Fortunately there are not 26 cases to be opened!

Having opened the red case, I have decided to completely finish EVERYTHING inside before I even contemplate opening the second case. Most of these projects are fairly recent, and many you have seen already. I just need to push myself to complete them.

red case open 0908

So what do we have here?

Most of these projects are so incredibly close to being finished.
  • 4 bags only require lining
  • 2 bags require trim, handles, lining and embellishing
  • 2 bags need handles, lining and embellishing
  • 1 bag just needs embellishing
  • 1 knitted jumper needs seaming
  • 3 partially started rag bags need frogging
Ooooohhh.... and I need to
  • line my video tape bag
  • finish my salad bar doll
  • write pattern for 'apple bag'
I wonder if I can resist the temptation to begin any new projects in the meantime?

Probably not!

2 comments:

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Every time I see an old suit case now, I think of you, LOL. Do you want me to look out for a good old antique suit case for you?

laughing purple goldfish said...

I love my old suitcases... although I am probably starting to run out of space for the big ones at the moment!

I'd be interested in some smaller school case size ones, or hat boxes... let me know if you come across any bargains in your travels :)