Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Featured on Madeit.

Earrings

Madeit is a handmade online market. Similar to Etsy, but it's Australian based. And you can only sell handmade products. No craft supplies, patterns, kits, or vintage items.

It's always a bit of a buzz to be featured on the Madeit front page... It means that out of all the listings on madeit - they wanted to showcase mine!

Today's feature is all about beads - and my Recycled Bead Earrings were chosen to be a part of it.

I love these ones. Dangly earrings are my all-time favourites! The chains allow for that perfect amount of swing, but the weight of these beads means they don't fly around and drive you mad.

And I REALLY love that they're not identical. Each bead has character - so of course none are exactly the same. If you look closely then you'll see that the earrings are slightly different from each other.

And where did they come from?

An old necklace of course.

Even the chain was part of the original necklace. Only the hooks are new.

So if you're looking to buy handmade gifts this Christmas - go and take a peek at what's on offer at Madeit. Click here  to go to the front page, and from there you can search for specific types of items.

Or you could always head straight here to my store. How cheeky is that?

Hey. I'm allowed to be cheeky - it's my blog!

(And I'll let you in on a secret. Very, very soon - you will be seeing some familiar creatures appearing in my store)

Earrings

1 comment:

wendy said...

Congratulations Sharon!!