Monday, November 5, 2012

Winner Announced

We had so many entries for the Fishie the Plastic Bag Keeper challenge...

Fishie the Plastic Bag Keeper

Fishie the Plastic Bag Keeper

Just look at them all!

So many shapes and sizes and colours and styles...

But I do have a clear favourite.

This one stole my heart the first time I laid eyes on it:

Fishie the Plastic Bag Keeper

So a huge congratulations to Jorel for her Scrappy Fish - I love how unique and quirky it is!

It has so much character...

Now Jorel will be able to choose what I should design for the next Crochet Challenge, which will be run in December 2012.

And before I go... here's a few of my other favourites up close.

Juanita designed some fabulous fins which she has kindly shared the instructions for . Love the eyes on this one, too:

boricuacrochet

Shhshh produced this magnificent Koi, and based her fins on Irish Crochet leaves:

shhshh

Julie used a different style of fin to create a shark:

juliedoc

Grayhare added some serious BLING to jazz up her plastic bag keeper...

grayhare

Lise went with a magnificent array of bold colours:

funnymom8

And I love the cartoony eyes on this entry from Esther:

esthercan

Finally a CAT-FISH  from Wendy... love here interpretation of the pattern:

batwing57

And the fully tested version of the pattern is now available for sale!

Quite a number of the testers have made a second one already - and are planning to make more as Christmas gifts this year...

Click here for more details about purchasing the pattern.

Fishie the Plastic Bag Keeper

No comments: