Monday, November 19, 2012

I can't stop making mitts!

You know the way I tend to get a bit obsessive about things?

Usually at the most inconvenient times?

Well...

I did it again.

Something made me want to make fingerless mitts. I've been making some really pretty knitted ones lately, but they take so long for me to finish - especially working in the round...

So I was inspired to design some crochet ones.

Quick ones.

Gorgeous. Stylish. But Speedy to make.

And easy, of course. That goes without saying....

And now I can't stop making them.

Mitts

As soon as I finish crocheting a pair - I just pick a new yarn - and MAKE MORE!

It's hard to tell from this photo, but there are TWELVE PAIR of mitts in the basket - all made this weekend.

I just need to darn in those pesky ends!

4 comments:

Kyliie said...

PLEASE WRITE A PATTERN!

laughing purple goldfish said...

I'm a step ahead of you Babe!

Free pattern will be available soon.

kjsutcliffe said...

good grief! Are you a family of octopodes (many octopus)!

Evie said...

Winter here; Looking forward to seeing the pattern, they look lovely. :)