Friday, July 24, 2009

charity sqare #3 - jimbo's hook

waldo's puzzle - purple - closeup

The third and final blanket is being worked in purple, to be donated to the Peter Mac Cancer Institute

This time I have used Waldo's Puzzle pattern, again by Chris Simon. I've worked this pattern before, and loved it. The directions are very clear, and there are step-by-step photos to guide you along the way. It really makes the whole intersecting ring thing very simple and straight-forward. Click here for the free online pattern, and here to see my first version of this square.

Thanks to Daphne for supplying me with the purple scraps for this project. I think they worked together beautifully.

waldo's puzzle - purple

3 comments:

Sam said...

I like these three squares, they look fabulous, but this has to be my favourite - both for the colour and pattern. :-)

laughing purple goldfish said...

this one is my favourite also

anne said...

This square is so clever - looks like Celtic Knots. I love it.

Anne