Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lovely in green

lovely in green - closeup

This square is called Lovely in Green, by Dayna Audirsch. It is a free online pattern, click here for the link.

It actually worked up quite quickly and easily. I've used a 4.5mm hook and recycled 8ply/DK yarns. For the first two rounds I used the same colour, and after that the colour was changed at the end of each round.
  • round 1 & 2 - cream
  • round 3 - brown and white fleck
  • round 4 - dark burgundy
  • round 5 - cream
  • round 6 - rivergum green
  • round 7 - petrol
  • round 8 - forest green
  • round 9 - mid blue
  • round 10 - natural fleck
  • round 11 - camel fleck
lovely in green

7 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Wait, wait! It's not...I mean, it doesn't...well, there's really not that much GREEN in it, is there? Beautiful work, though! :)

Sundays Child said...

Hey, how are you? What's happening in your part of the world, I've missed you!

Julie Andrea

Jimbo said...

Holey COW!!! And your photography!! I want lessons.


Jimbo

zephyr in the valley said...

I am totally new to crocheting, only been doing it for a couple months now, but I caught the bug and wanted to learn more, and when I looked up "crazy yarn" you were the first thing that popped up... AND I LOVE YOU... I am a crafter in everything, but I havent seen half the stuff on your blog, once I started reading I couldnt stop... hope to see much more over time... LOVE IT ALL!

Karen said...

Collective consciousness or something - I too am wondering how you are.

mar said...

I, too, am missing your inspirational designs. Just saying.

Donna said...

Add me to the list of strangers who miss you and your great crocheting. I hope you're just burnt out with crocheting and/or blogging and that you and your family are well. Please don't feel any pressure to hurry back to blogland. I'll keep you in my Google Reader and enjoy your past projects. Thanks. Donna