Wednesday, July 15, 2009

project # 30a - floral neck warmer

DSCF0886

pattern used -
yarn used -
  • 5ply/sports weight recycled wool
hook used -
  • 4.0mm bamboo hook
comments -
  • I made five of the motif flowers, joined in the last round of each, according to the pattern
  • the pattern calls for the last flower to be beaded with about 60 small pearl beads... but I quite like it without the beads
  • I also left off the buttons, and used my Grandmother's old brooch to pin the scarf
DSCF0860

DSCF0864

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that yarn color!!!

Tracie said...

This is really pretty!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog. Great blog, great work!

laughing purple goldfish said...

thanks everyone

Bolmara said...

I LIKE YOUR BLOG VERY MUCH , IM FROM ARGENTINA AND MY ENGLISH IS NOT THE BEST , BUT LET ME TELL YOU THAT YOUR WORKS ARE SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!