pattern used -
- Kitty's Treasure by Lisa Gentry
- found in Hooked For 30 Days e-book
- 8ply/DK acrylic
- 3.5mm aluminium hook
- this is a really easy pattern... and very simple to embellish
- my daughter ADORES it, even though she is not a huge fan of 'Hello Kitty'
- I pretty much stuck with the pattern as written... although I did use a larger hook for the flower, and added the button at the centre
- around the opening of the bag, I used a contrast colour for the sc... but that was only because I had misplaced the white yarn, and was too lazy to look for it!