Friday, July 2, 2010

crazy urban appeal

P7010028

Loving this hat...

I've been wearing it almost every day for the last week!

The pattern is called URBAN APPEAL, and it's from the Lisa Gentry booklet which I blogged about here.

Just looking back at that blog post, I find it amusing that I wrote about the two hats I thought I might make first... well, I've made two already, but neither of the ones that I talked about!

P7010043

I probably don't need to tell you that I made it using crazy yarn...

You probably recognise it by now!

4 comments:

Kyliie said...

This was the one hat I wasn't going to make until I saw it in crazy yarn! Now that is the next one! :) Thanks for inspiring me!

Kyliie said...

One question though....Is that 2 strands?

Jacqui Delaney said...

Love it!!! As always ;-)
I'm in need of some sort of winter hat, beanies just don't suit though. Might have to buy this book too.

Mel said...

First of all, that is awesome. I wish I was brave enough to wear something that cool!
And second, this pattern is the third I started from the celebrity slouchy beanie books! I'm almost done with it - in a brown tweedy yarn. I promise I'm not copying you on purpose :)