Wednesday, July 7, 2010

rippling along

P7050009

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on my new ripple project.

There's only been a tiny bit added since the other day.

I think it's going to be one of those long term projects. I don't expect it to be finished this winter, but it WILL be done by next winter.

Part of the delay has been that some of the yarn I plan to use is still in jumper form, waiting to be reclaimed!!!

(so I have some frogging to do)

On average, it's taking me an hour to complete each band of colour (two rows). So what you see pictured at the top of the page here is about six hours worth of crochet. I'll probably need to put about 100 hour plus into it, all up.

3 comments:

Kyliie said...

Gorgeous!

misha said...

It may take long but it will certainly be worth it. I like the modification that you introduced, it gives it some plasticity.

L said...

Fantastic work!