Monday, July 5, 2010

look what I found...

P7050001

Remember when I went away on my crochet retreat?

I packed all the essentials before I left...

all packed

I had BIG PLANS to piece together my 2009 square-a-month afghan, but I only took 24 squares with me... for a 5 x 5 blanket...

Well...

The whereabouts of the missing square was a HUGE mystery, and I was even beginning to doubt whether or not I had actually made one...

I mean, I was PRETTY sure that I DID make it... but there weren't any photos of it anywhere, and I hadn't added any details on my ravelry project page either... so maybe I didn't make one???

And so I made another...

And finished the afghan completely!

Well...

It turns out that I DID make that square, and the reason there were no photos was because it hadn't been blocked yet.

And it still hasn't...

But then neither has the afghan, which is why I haven't posted any photos of it yet.

So, I have no idea what pattern I used for this square. If you recognise it, which you might, since I know that lots of you joined in the CAL last year... could you please leave me a message, and let ME know what pattern I used???

Thanks

P7050006

1 comment:

Kyliie said...

It looks just like the Pumpkin Patch Square! Maybe that's what it is!

Right here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pumpkin-patch-square