Monday, July 12, 2010

trouble with monogamy...

Please don't breathe a word of this to Mr Goldfish... but I have a terrible time trying to remain monogamous.

I mean... there are so many temptations out there... how can a person not want to sample a little bit of everything??? It seems only natural to me.

Now, before you all start tut-tutting at me... I'm not referring to marital monogamy...

I cannot stick with just the one project, and see it through from start to finish, without getting distracted by something new and shiny.

I didn't even manage to stick with the one ripple blanket...

P7120002

And so... here you see the OTHER ripple blanket I am working on. This one is worked in single crochet, with a colour change at the end of every row.

Sometimes you just need a change of scenery...

P7120005

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Oh how that sounds like me! I try my best and have good intentions of not starting another project until I have finished the one (two, three e.c.t) at hand but every time I get suckered into starting something new!
Looks Great!!

Mosaic Magpie said...

I wonder if there is a support group for UFO's. I have more unfinished projects than completed ones. I thought I was alone in my ADD, I now it's not ADHD, I am too lazy for that.
Debbie

Kelli Woodall said...

I just recently got to make an emptied bedroom into a craft room and when I was dragging all of my things out and putting them away I was astonished at how many ufo's I had. There's just too many cool projects out there!

Elizabeth said...

I'm the same way. I always at least have 2 projects going. I like to have a portable project that can travel easily.