Friday, July 9, 2010

mystery solved - now what???

P7050006

Thanks to Kyliie and Elle for solving the mystery of this square!

It is the PUMPKIN PATCH SQUARE, click here for the free pattern

So, now that I've finally found the mischevious square... any ideas on what I could use it for???

The first thing that springs to mind is to make a cushion to match the afghan, but I'm feeling a bit 'meh' about that idea.

Maybe I could keep it aside to use in a freeform piece at some point in the future?

Or donate it to someone making a charity blanket?

What would you do? I'm not feeling particularly attached to it.

2 comments:

Kyliie said...

I am so surprised the a bag person like you wouldn't think of making something like this: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/get-your-granny-on

But then again I think the cushion would be a good idea. Or maybe you can send it to me and I can use it in my afghan! Haha just kidding :)

julie k said...

I would figure out a way to turn it into a knitting/crochet bag so everything would coordinate when I'm crafting in front of the tv.