Monday, November 14, 2011

Look What Came in the Mail.

PB110007

I'm a complete idiot at times... so obviously this guide was written especially for me...

I don't very often buy new craft books... most of those in my library have come from the Op Shop.

But when I saw this one - I HAD to buy it!

PB110009

It's written by June Gilbank, or you might know her as Planet June.

I've seen her work on the net and around Ravelry, but haven't actually used any of her patterns.


When it comes to toys, I very rarely work from anyone else's pattern...

Which means that my amigurumi skills are all self taught through experience. I like what I do, but would love to learn more. I'm really looking forward to reading about other techniques which I haven't yet discovered... and of course I'll share photos of what I create!

PB110011

1 comment:

Christy said...

I hope you love it! I was lucky to be one of the editors on the book. Before I read it, I thought I knew a think or two about crochet and making amis, but I learned so much from June! I've since designed a few of my own amis, thanks to June. I hope you do, too! :)