Monday, May 7, 2012
I did it!
Charlotte's hat is fixed, as promised.
If you missed my post on Friday - you can take a look here at how small her hat had become - it wasn't even long enough to cover her ears.
(which kind of defeats the purpose of a winter hat, I think)
Anyway, I removed the edging and then added a few more rounds to lengthen the hat... plus a little flower to finish it off.
The whole process took me about an hour - although half that time was just me fluffing around trying to make a decision - so it was probably only about 30 minutes of actual work.
Better than giving the hat away...
And I actually like it more than the original.