Saturday, November 29, 2008

meme

I don't usually respond to being tagged for this kind of thing... not sure why.

I think it always reminds me a bit of a chain letter scenario, and for some reason they give me the creeps... Hey! That can be fact #1!

So, here we go: I have been tagged by Heather Wardell

the rules:

1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
the facts:
  • chain letters give me the creeps
  • according to local water restrictions... I am only allowed to water my garden on tuesdays and saturdays, between the hours of 6am and 8am... which irks me like you wouldn't believe... because I always FORGET until it is too late... and then I have to wait another three or four days before I can water... and then I forget again... and... well... you can see where this is going, can't you?
  • I love bad soapies
  • totally addicted to diet coke
  • am currently wondering what on earth possessed me to volunteer for the role of treasurer at our local kinder (and whether the compulsory POLICE CHECK will reveal anything interesting)
  • love the smell of wet eucalypts
  • have always wanted to build my own house... it would be a mud rendered straw bale construction, with loads of character... built and furnished using reclaimed/recycled/second-hand materials... and totally OFF GRID
and I am tagging:

9 comments:

Jack said...

At least you are allowed to water the garden, we haven't been able to for about 2 years.

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

I love eu , but I'm not sure if I've ever smelled it wet... Hmm...

I'm in! I'll post it soon!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

That's eucalyptus.

Too. Much. Turkey.

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Ok, I'll meme a bit later today.

Karen said...

Okay - I'll 'play' - need a day or so to come up with seven 'facts' and seven - um - taggees? By the way - how does one pronounce the word meme?
Is it mee mee or does it rhyme with them?

heklica said...

Thanks for tagging me but I've already participated in the same meme a few weeks ago

laughing purple goldfish said...

jack - makes it hard to grow vegies, doesn't it?

oh2122 - yay!

cat - another yay!

karen - yet another yay!

misha - not a problem :) I understand

Sam said...

um..thanks? My mind has gone blank - 7 (interesting) facts AND 7 friends???
Surely you ask too much!

I shall shake my brain and see if anything except sawdust comes out, but don't hold your breath, lol.

laughing purple goldfish said...

sam - don't feel obliged sweetie :) I wont tell santa that you didn't join in!