Wednesday, August 27, 2008

wild red head...

My 'salad bar creation' now has a wild head of thick red hair!

more salad


Here were my original instructions...


  • humanoid - check
  • pointy ears - check
  • antennae - check
  • belly button - check
  • wings - check
  • extra legs and/or arms - check
  • flippers or webbed feet - planned
  • tattoo or tattoos - complete mystery

The optional extras include...

  • moustache - nah
  • beard - nah
  • unibrow - nah
  • boobs - check
  • piercings - maybe
  • clothing - check
  • long hair - check

So, I'm nearly done... I've started on the arms and the webbed feet. Need to have a big think about this tattoo... what? where? how? etc... and then make a decision about the piercing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's coming along beautifully. Look forward to seeing her finished.

laughing purple goldfish said...

thanks jacqui... I'm loving her shaggy hair!

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Oh pierce her belly button and put the tatt on her butt, so fashionable.

Anonymous said...

I've been working on your "Little Miss Two" handbag pattern. Thank you very much for sharing it. I have a question though: on the eyelet round it says to "dc, ch, skip 1." How many "ch" should I do? Just one? I can't seem to create a blogger account. Is there anyway you can clarify this in a blog post? I'm so sorry that I'm making this hard on you.

laughing purple goldfish said...

re - eyelet round of little miss two bag... yes... you are on the right track... work 1dc, ch1, skip the next stitch... no apology necessary... good luck with the bag :)