Monday, August 11, 2008

curious...

Anyone curious about how I went with my personal challenge for July?

Details here if you want to refresh your memory about my plans.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't do terribly well with it. Not making excuses... but I think that it was a bit of a silly challenge to set myself in winter. Frogging jumpers is a task which I would much rather work on outdoors. It is quite messy and also very dusty work. Last summer I frogged lots of jumpers at the local park, while watching the kids play. So I'm thinking that I will not worry about minimising the frog pond until the spring weather rolls around.

So... I did manage to frog three jumpers, but my 'frog pond' is still overflowing.

pond

As for my August personal challenge... I'm aiming to repair and complete this blanket.

Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, now that's an idea. I ought to get a basket or some sort of container to keep all my To-Be-Frogged sweaters. Currently I just have them scattered about, a couple in one room, a couple in another, maybe one or two half-frogged sitting near the couch. I need to get organized. Maybe I'll check out a thrift store and see if they've got a good basket or something that would be good for storage.

laughing purple goldfish said...

riaknits - be careful... you might get a complete shock when you see all those jumpers in one spot... I know I did! couldn't believe how many there were ;)

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

You may like this link.
http://www.onehourcraft.com/