Sunday, June 29, 2008

baa-baa the sheep

I discovered another new group over at Ravelry, called Plush

This group is for plush-makers and general lovers and fans of plush toys and objects. If you create plush using needlework of any kind - crochet, knitting, felting, sewing, etc. then join us and let's talk plush!

The group has just started out this month. The plan is to run a 'plush-a-long' challenge each month. I'm up for that! I love working on toys, and am especially keen to do some more designing and pattern writing in that field.

June's challenge has been to 'make a sheep'

So I'd like you to meet my little friend...

baa baa (grass)

Of course he is made entirely from reclaimed yarns. I plan on making a few modifications on the design, and then the pattern will be available.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lpgf, I love your work. I knew you made things but it's so good to see what you actually do. I love the bag you did with the plarn and my daughter was looking too and said the sheep was gorgeous. Do you make these things just for yourself or for presents or do you even sell them?

molli :~)

Yarn Miracle said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute!

psmflowerlady said...

That is SO adorable! One of the ladies in my guild raises Navajo Churro sheep and collects toy sheep! I got me a little plan going, I do!! I just found your website last month and I LOVE it! T

Anonymous said...

I can see your future designing and pattern making in this field will be very popular.

All your toys so far have been absolutely gorgeous and the little sheep is no exception!

Anonymous said...

I can see your future designing and pattern making in this field will be very popular.

All your toys so far have been absolutely gorgeous and the little sheep is no exception!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.