Wednesday, June 11, 2008

not sunny enough

I was wanting to show off some fabulous shots of my latest finish... a herringbone bag. But the natural light here today is dreadful and my photos aren't coming out terribly well at all. I suppose I shouldn't really complain. After all... it is WINTER here.

bag 2 (closeup)

I started on this bag way back in February. Had the knitting done within days. But then it was time to seam, and organise the lining and straps. That's when I tossed it aside and started another project. So there wasn't a lot to do, but it was the fiddly stuff.

All done now. That's five of ten items completed this month. I'm half way!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Sharon! I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award, and posted a link from my blog!
Feel free to post it on your blog...or not if you don't want to. Just wanted to let you know that you are one of my favorite blog people!!